Shiv Kothari, CPA, CFP
Shiv is a CPA with more than 20 years of experience in tax, accounting, and business consulting in the United States and India.
Shiv’s primary concentration is in the area of tax advisory, compliance, and planning for high-net-worth individuals and senior executives of companies. He works with his clients on planning for wealth accumulation, business succession, and planning for closely held corporations, partnerships, and trusts.
Prior to joining Seiler in 2018, Shiv served as Director of Tax at Hall & Company and as a Senior Tax Manager at both RSM US LLP and Gumbiner Savett Inc. Before moving to United States in 2007, Shiv worked with SurePrep Private Limited in India for 5 years processing U.S. income tax returns. Shiv is fluent in Hindi.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Board of Accountancy
- Texas Board of Accountancy
- Delaware Board of Accountancy
Education / Certification
- Master's degree in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Mumbai, India
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Certified Financial Planner