Shiv Kothari, CPA, CFP
Shiv is a CPA with more than 20 years of experience in tax, accounting, and business consulting in the United States and India. Shiv’s primary concentration is in the area of tax advisory, compliance, and planning for high-net worth individuals and senior executives of companies. He works with his clients on planning for wealth accumulation, business succession, and planning for closely held corporations, partnerships, and trusts. Shiv is fluent in Hindi.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Board of Accountancy
- Texas Board of Accountancy
- Delaware Board of Accountancy
Education / Certification
- Master's degree in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Mumbai, India
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Certified Financial Planner
- Director of Tax, Hall & Company
- Senior Tax Manager, RSM US LLP
- Senior Tax Manager, Gumbiner Savett Inc.