Claudia Shen, CPA
Claudia is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with more than a decade of tax planning and compliance experience for high-net-worth individuals, multi-generational families, trusts, and partnerships. In addition to the preparation of income tax returns for her clients, she also assists them with holistic tax advisory, quarterly tax planning, financial reporting, and Trust and Estate strategies.
Prior to joining Seiler in 2013, Claudia worked with Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Claudia has volunteered with CalCPA for more than eight years, served as President of the Peninsula Chapter, and most recently served as Co-Chair of the Accountants, Bankers, and CPAs committee. She is also co-coordinator for her church’s Children’s Nursery and has led in this capacity since 2017.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics with an emphasis in Accounting, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Former President, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Peninsula Chapter
- Board Liaison, Young and Emerging Professionals program, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Peninsula Chapter