Our team is focused on seeing the entire tax picture and works cohesively as an integrated team on all engagements. We cover the full range of business tax needs, from domestic to international, compliance to consulting.
Why Choose Seiler?
- We’ve worked with prominent businesses and their founders, owners and investors for 60 years. During this time, we’ve witnessed and advised our clients on all areas of their tax planning and compliance throughout their life cycles.
- We employ a high-touch, consultative approach, bringing a passion for and commitment to delivering quality every day.
- We have industry expertise with major Bay Area sectors, including technology, software, professional services, manufacturing, biotech and life sciences, financial services, real estate and more.
- Our service offering is comprehensive covering a wide range of domestic and international tax areas.
- We have representation and capabilities in over 140 global jurisdictions, through our membership with HLB International, a global network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
- We look at more than the business. Because we work extensively with closely-held business as well as high-net-worth individuals, our consultation and delivery involves a much broader scope. We are also thinking about impact of decisions on individual and investor tax positions.
- Financial Services (RIAs, Broker-Dealers, Investment Funds, Funds of Funds)
- Import / Export
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- International Tax Reporting and Foreign Informational Reporting
- International Structuring and M&A Advisory
- Transfer Pricing
- GILTI and FDII Analysis and Planning
- Foreign Principal Structures
- Subpart F Analysis and Planning
- Foreign Tax Credit Analysis and Planning
- Expatriate Tax Issues and Tax Returns
- Permanent Establishment Analysis
- Local Country Tax Optimization
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Analysis and Planning
- U.S. Tax Compliance and Planning
- Tax Provisions (ASC 740, fka FAS 109) and FIN 48 Analysis/Documentation
- M&A Advisory, including Structuring and Due Diligence
- Stock vs. Asset Sale Modeling
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- R&D and Other Tax Credit Consulting
- Section 382 Studies
- Debt/Equity Analysis
- Property Tax and Sales & Use Tax
- Tax-Efficient Business Model Structuring
- Stock Option Consulting
- Consolidated Return Issues
- Stock Basis and E&P Studies
- Tax Controversy