Seiler specializes in audit and assurance services for privately-held businesses in a range of industries, including real estate, financial services, professional services, wholesale distributors, technology and manufacturing.
Why Choose Seiler?
- We have a strong reputation for quality. Seiler is a long-standing member of the AICPA’s private companies practice section. This requires adherence to rigorous quality control standards in our accounting and auditing practice and audit peer reviews every three years. With each review, we have received the rank of Pass, the profession’s highest rating.
- We offer the benefit of a local team with an impressive global reach. Our firm is physically based in Northern California, but we have clients and a network that span the globe. Through HLB International,
an worldwide network of independent firms, we have presence in over 130 countries and jurisdictions around the world.
- We work holistically with our clients’ other advisors. Making sure we’re on the same page with our clients’ other advisors in tax, legal, insurance, banking and other areas is key to providing value above and beyond our assurance services. This enables us to be business advisors, not just auditors.
- Audits of financial statements
- Reviews and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal control reviews and best practices consulting
- Forensic accounting and suspected fraud investigations
- Governance, risk management and compliance
- Financial analyses of business operations
- Family Offices
- Financial Services (RIAs, Broker-Dealers, Investment Funds, Funds of Funds)
- Import / Export
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Foundations
- Professional Services
- Public Charities & Other Non-Profits
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Retirement and Pension Plans