Litigation Support Services
For several decades, our litigation support professionals have served as strategic partners to leading attorneys and the courts in thousands of high-net-worth marital dissolutions throughout California and the U.S. We specialize in highly complex engagements involving affluent families and closely-held businesses for both contentious and settlement-oriented cases.
Why choose Seiler?
- Our team is among the most experienced and strategic in the industry, successfully navigating a broad range of cases, from straightforward business valuations to complex international investigations.
- You can rely on our team’s qualifications, whose credentials include Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) and Certified in Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- We think differently, because of our deep experience with complex engagements. We are adept at “thinking outside the box” and adding unique value with distinctive, sophisticated solutions. We also collaborate with a network of leading professionals from academic institutions, industry and professional service firms around the world to offer excellent counsel to each project.
Areas of Expertise
- Expert witness testimony
- Settlement negotiations
- Case strategy consulting
- Asset division and apportioning community and separate interests
- Court-appointed consulting and expert services
- Business and professional practice valuations
- Determination of community and separate property business interests
- Determination of income available for support
- Joint/neutral consulting and expert services
- Financial disclosures preparation
- Section 2640 reimbursement claims
- Stock option apportionment
- Tax consequences of marital dissolutions
- Tracing separate and community property, both foreign and domestic