Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Seiler provides extensive, cost-effective audits of employee benefit plans. Our dedicated team of professionals brings a deep understanding of the compliance and reporting requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) that can help ensure your plan succeed.
Why Choose Seiler?
- Our team has extensive experience. Our team boasts some 25 years of collective experience with employee benefit plan audits. We also minimize the plan sponsor’s risk by helping them fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities and comply with the complex ever-changing rules and regulations they are subject to.
- We have an uncompromising approach to quality We take employee benefit plan audits seriously and are members of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, a membership that mandates strict adherence to the highest standards. We also conduct compressive, annual technical training to make sure our team is current on regulations, industry changes and technical matters.
- We complement your in-house team. Performing a quality audit with minimal inconvenience to you is our number one priority. Our team anticipates the challenges of conducting your employee benefit plan audit and works proactively with you to complete your audit in a quality, timely, and convenient manner.
- We do more than audits. We offer advisory around internal controls, provide assistance with IRS and DOL audits, review plan operations and provide recommendations, help with voluntary correction plan filings, and much more.
Areas of Expertise
- 401(k) plans (including employer matching plans)
- 403(b) plans
- Defined Contributions Plans (e.g. profit-sharing plans, stock bonus plans, etc.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP audit)
- Other types of qualified retirement plans
- Assistance with voluntary correction program (VCP) filings
- Assistance with IRS and DOL audits
- Assistance with prohibited transaction issues
- Examination of plan operations, including recommendations for improvement
- Review of compliance with plan documents, IRS and DOL regulations
- Internal control reviews
- Drafting financial statements