Bradford E. Watterson, CPA
Brad is a Certified Public Accountant with 40 years of experience specializing in taxation for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families as well as their businesses, investment partnerships, trusts and estates. He has worked with complex, multi-generational families for decades, and his clients include several names from the Forbes 400.
Brad has extensive industry expertise with financial services companies, investment partnerships, RIAs and family partnerships; he works with his clients regularly on entity structuring and re-structuring, tax planning and succession planning. Brad leverages his broad experience with multi-generational family dynamics when consulting his clients on key decisions. His experience also includes working alongside his clients on philanthropic planning, establishing private foundations, and coordinating wealth transfer projects with his clients’ other advisors in legal, wealth management, insurance, and others.
Brad joined Seiler in 1980 at the start of his career.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master’s degree in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, California State University, Chico
- Certified Public Accountant, California