Wing Lee, CPA
Wing Lee is a Certified Public Accountant with over 20 years of experience. Her specialties include income tax and financial planning for high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational families, as well as preparation of federal and state tax returns for high-net-worth individuals, closely held businesses, trusts, and private foundations.
Wing holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Tax planning and compliance for individuals, trusts, and partnerships
- Business and accounting services
Wing began her career with Seiler in 1999.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master’s degree in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Certified Public Accountant, California