Joyce Zagrzebski, CPA
Joyce is a Certified Public Accountant with over 30 years of experience. She specializes in tax compliance and planning for high-net-worth individuals. She holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Tax consulting services and federal and multi-state tax compliance for high-net-worth individuals, trusts and estates, closely held businesses, and pass-through entities
- Business and accounting services, including quarterly and year-end tax planning for high-net-worth individuals
- Representation of clients in all stages of federal and state tax board audits and investigations
- Industry expertise with high tech, real estate, property management, and professional services companies.
Prior to joining Seiler in 2019, Joyce served as a Tax Director at Marcum LLP (formerly Lautze & Lautze).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council
Education / Certification
- Master's degree in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, California State University, East Bay
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Certified Public Accountant, Wisconsin