Nancy Young, CPA
Nancy is a CPA with more than 20 years of experience in providing all aspects of tax planning and compliance services to multi-state and multi-national corporations and partnerships, as well as high-net-worth family groups. She also has considerable experience providing assurance services and overseeing audit engagements for her tax clients.
She holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Cross border transactions for corporations, partnerships, and individuals
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Stock options and Qualified Small Business Stock
- State and local nexus
- Accounting for income tax provisions (ASC 740)
- High technology companies
- Estate, gift, and charitable giving planning
- Foreign transactions and reporting for domestic clients
- Client representations in IRS and Franchise Tax Board matters
Nancy is in charge of the firm’s Asia Desk, leading US-Asia engagements and services for international clients. She is fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Cantonese and Mandarin.
Nancy joined Seiler in 1999; she became a Partner in 2019.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master's in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Board Member, Incoming Chair of Audit Committee, Outgoing Human Resources Committee Chair, Past Finance Committee Member, Filoli
- Past Board Member, Haas Alumni Network, Silicon Valley Chapter