George is an accounting professional with over 20 years of experience with controllership, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis and reporting. He has extensive experience working with high-net-worth individuals and families, single family offices, private foundations, operating businesses and partnership/investment entities. George works with some of the firm’s most affluent and complex clients, and supports many other teams with complex custom and special projects.
George is known for being able to provide sophisticated custom reporting solutions for clients, including custom dashboards. He also is integral with helping many clients configure their accounting software to align better with their business model and financial infrastructure.
Education / Certification
- Bachelor's in Accounting, California State University Hayward
- Director, Family Office, Seiler LLP
- Controller, DBI Beverage, Inc.
- Controller and VP of Finance, Hudson Beverage Company
- Accounting Manager, NSC Communication / Intera Group, Inc.
- Accounting Manager, Residual Processing, Inc. - WMI Company
- Financially Support Older Widows through Peace Millennial Ministry, Kumasi, Ghana