Jedediah has over 10 years of experience in tax advisory for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and their primary financial instruments. He works extensively with multi-generational and emerging wealth clients across several economic sectors.
Jedediah holds particular expertise in the following disciplines:
- Preparation of federal and state tax returns for clients with complex tax situations
- Tax services and customized tax strategies for multi-generational families and emerging wealth
- Tax services for investment vehicles, corporations, partnerships, and trusts
- Yearly tax planning, estate planning, and financial reporting
He joined Seiler in 2012 at the beginning of his career.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CalCPA Young & Emerging Professionals
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics/Accounting, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor’s degree in Film & Media Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara