Chief Operations Officer - Family Office
Stephen has over 30 years of experience in professional services, high technology, and manufacturing companies, ranging from small organizations to Fortune 100 companies. As an executive leader, he has a proven history of developing and implementing effective business strategies, establishing achievable stretch operating plans, and motivating cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional results.
Stephen’s areas of expertise include:
- Family office services for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families
- Professional Services Operations
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Program and Project Management
- Management Reporting
- Team Facilitation
- Business Development
Prior to joining Seiler in 2016, Stephen served in executive roles including Senior Vice President of Business Development for Ops On Demand Inc., Senior Vice President for Kranz & Associates, and Executive Vice President of the western region for Accretive Solutions, Inc. Stephen started his career at Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy and Fertilisers.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Bachelor of Business (BBus) with an emphasis in Accounting, Curtin University