Barbara Schmidt, CPA
Barbara is a Certified Public Accountant with nearly 30 years of experience. She has deep expertise with multi-generational families in various capacities, including on the tax advisory and compliance side, as well as internally as a family office professional. She also has a background working with vineyards, wineries, food and beverage, and other consumer goods / retail enterprises, both publicly and privately owned.
Barbara specializes in:
- High-net-worth individual and family tax planning and compliance
- Family office tax, financial, and administrative operations
- Merger and Acquisition tax planning and compliance
- Partnership, S Corporation, and C Corporation taxation
- Real estate and investment partnership advisory
Barbara joined Seiler in 2019. She previously worked as a Tax Director for both Andersen Tax and PwC, and as a Tax Manager for Platinum Equity and KPMG.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science, Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Certified Public Accountant, California