Debra K. McCall, CPA
Debra is a Certified Public Accountant with 30 years of experience providing advisory and audit services for privately held entities and non-profit organizations. She is the leader of Seiler’s Advisory and Assurance Practice and is also one of our most experienced real estate and non-profit industry specialists.
Debra holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Advisory, assurance, and accounting services for real estate entities, private foundations, non-profits, and privately held companies in a range of industries
- Financial reporting under U.S. GAAP, OCBOA (cash and income tax basis), and IFRS
- Consultation for complex accounting and financial transactions for venture- and private equity-backed companies as well as established companies
- Advisory on risk matters, adoption of new standards, internal controls best practices, financial analysis of operations, business modeling, and governance, among others
- Tax planning and compliance for tax-exempt organizations
- Complex debt and equity structures and transactions
- Lease accounting
- Mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, and reorganizations
Debra joined Seiler in 2003 and became a Partner in 2008. Previously, she served as an Audit Manager for Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP and a Manager for Crawford, Pimentel & Co., Inc.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, California State University, Chico
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Audit Committee Chair, Caminar, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Audit Committee Member, Children’s Health Council (past)
- Board of Directors, Finance Committee Chair, and Treasurer, Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula (past)