Debra K. McCall, CPA
Debra is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of experience. Her expertise includes:
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with the U.S. GAAP, IFRS, Tax Basis and Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA)
- Consultation for complex accounting and financial transactions for not-for-profit entities, private foundations, real estate companies, start-ups, manufacturing, professional services, and wholesale distributors
- Tax planning and compliance for non-profit entities
- Internal control reviews and best practices
- Financial analysis of business operations
Debra joined Seiler in 2003, and became a Partner in 2008. Previously, she served as an Audit Manager for Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP and a Manager for Crawford, Pimentel & Co., Inc.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, California State University, Chico
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Audit Committee Chair, Caminar, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Audit Committee Member, Children’s Health Council
- Board of Directors, Finance Committee Chair, and Treasurer, Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula (past)