Lupita McLane, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Chief People Officer
Lupita is Seiler’s Chief People Officer. With nearly 20 years of experience, she leads all aspects of the human resources function that support the firm’s evolving business needs, as well as its growth and profitability. In her role, she is responsible for driving the firm’s people management strategy, including talent planning and acquisition, professional development, organization assessment and design, diversity and inclusion, change management, benefits, and compensation. She is an advisor to our senior executives, oversees employee engagement and relations, is an advocate for culture development, and provides guidance and oversight for the firm’s performance management procedures.
Lupita’s personal passion for people, the elevation of leaders, and the development of teams has led to a number of advancements for Seiler, including the firm’s growth of nearly 150% during her 13-year tenure. She built and now leads an excellent HR and Learning & Development team that strives every day to make a positive impact on the employee experience. Additionally, Lupita serves as a member of the firm’s Audit Committee, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, and San Francisco Management Committee.
Lupita holds an MBA degree from Notre Dame de Namur University and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in HR Management from Menlo College. She’s also SPHR and SHRM-SCP certified. She began her career at ChemoCentryx before joining Seiler in 2006.
Lupita is based in the firm’s Redwood City headquarters and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Latino Professionals For America
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Firm Management Association
- Next Concept HR Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
Education / Certification
- Master of Business Administration, Notre Dame de Namur University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, emphasis in HR Management, Menlo College
- Senior Professional in Human Resources certified, HR Certification Institute
- Senior Certified Professional, Society for Human Resource Management