Sanjay Agarwal, JD, LLM
Sanjay is a leader in Seiler’s international and business tax practice. Sanjay’s practice focuses on international and business tax planning for multi-national companies and other entities. He regularly consults with his clients on M&A, structuring, tax planning and transfer pricing matters. His experience also includes CFC/Subpart F planning, foreign tax credit planning, PFIC planning, foreign tax optimization and cross-border tax compliance matters. He also regularly advises clients on dispositions, structuring of tax efficient business models, intellectual property planning, integrated foreign holding companies and treasury management structures.
Sanjay works with an extensive network of foreign tax consultants around the world in over 130 jurisdictions through HLB International, a global network of independent firms.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Tax Court
Education / Certification
- LLM in Taxation, Corporate and International Tax, New York University School of Law
- JD in Tax/Business Law, St. Thomas University School of Law
- Bachelor's in Finance, California State University, Northridge
- International Tax Senior Manager, Armanino LLP
- International Tax Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- M&A / International Tax Senior Associate, Ernst & Young LLP