Sanjay Agarwal, JD, LLM
Sanjay is a leader in Seiler’s international and business tax practice. Sanjay’s practice focuses on international and corporate (M&A) tax planning services for multi-national corporations and other entities. He provides tax, operational and business consulting services to clients on various matters including global supply chain planning and alignment, IP strategy, CFC planning, PFIC planning, foreign tax optimization and other related tax and operational issues. He also regularly consults with his clients on global transfer pricing matters.
Sanjay works with an extensive network of foreign tax consultants around the world in over 130+ jurisdictions through HLB International, a global network of independent firms.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Tax Court
Education / Certification
- LLM in Taxation, Corporate and International Tax, New York University School of Law
- JD in Tax/Business Law, St. Thomas University School of Law
- Bachelor's in Finance, California State University, Northridge
- International Tax Senior Manager, Armanino LLP
- International Tax Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- M&A / International Tax Senior Associate, Ernst & Young LLP