Cybersecurity Advisory and IT Assessment
Seiler offers a full range of cybersecurity risk assessments, IT controls assessments, and SOC audit services designed to help organizations prevent, detect, and remediate cybersecurity incidents.
Now more than ever, the strength of an organization’s IT environment is critical. Yet many organizations today are still underprepared for a cybersecurity incident. We offer three levels of services to help companies, non-profits, Family Offices and other organizations assess, strengthen and demonstrate the health of their IT infrastructure.
- General Cybersecurity Assessment: Performed by IT auditors, a great starting place for organizations and businesses who are just getting started or who haven’t taken a look at their cyber risk posture in a while
- IT General Controls (ITGC) Assessments: Also performed by certified IT auditors, this assessment goes beyond a cybersecurity assessment to cover other parts of IT infrastructure more holistically and in more detail; includes software/application acquisition and maintenance, physical IT assets, access and authorization policies, network operations, and other elements
- SOC Audits: Also performed by certified IT auditors, a SOC (Systems and Organization Controls) report is a third-party attestation of an organization’s business and IT environments, controls and processes:
- SOC Readiness Assessments
- SOC 1SM, SOC 2SM, and/or SOC 3SM Examinations
- SOC for Cybersecurity Examinations
Why Choose Seiler?
- We have a dedicated IT advisory team, with decades of collective experience and a track record of working with many organizations over the years
- Engaging the Seiler team for even “basic” services can yield advantages to a business, non-profit organization or Family Office
- Our team is comprised of IT auditors certified through ISACA (formerly Information Systems Audit and Control Association), whose methodology incorporates a broader perspective and skillset than most IT consultants
- Seiler’s IT advisory team is an extension of the audit and assurance department—a group known for its integrity and commitment to quality for decades
- If you work with Seiler as your independent auditors, many of our IT advisory services can be leveraged in your annual financial statement audit