We are currently seeking experienced Tax Seniors and Supervisors to join our Redwood City, San Francisco, San Jose, and Walnut Creek offices, or to work remotely.
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience in a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Strong accounting background and able to deal with complex accounting issues
- Strong technical knowledge with a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting standards, procedures and techniques
- Experience working with closely held companies, investment/private equity, professional services, distributions companies, and/or non-profit organizations a plus
- Possess effective supervisory and delegation skills
- Committed to best practices of the firm and consistently demonstrate ethical behavior
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Flexible in a variety of situations and team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Must successfully pass a background check
Essential job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Be able to balance and effectively deliver on multiple projects and job responsibilities under restrictive time constraints
- Act as a role model and mentor to new and existing staff by creating a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all project team members
- Keep current on applicable accounting professional standards
- Proficient with technology related to accounting and research software
- Be able to manage and prioritize to meet expectations in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
- Be able to work overtime and weekend hours during peak busy periods to meet deadlines as well as partner and client expectations
- Participate in recruitment and other business planning and development initiatives
We offer competitive, comprehensive salary & benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment!
Except where otherwise noted, roles may be located in any of Seiler LLP’s four Bay Area office locations (Redwood City, San Francisco, San Jose, or Walnut Creek) or remote from any location in the U.S. (occasional travel to the Bay Area may be required in the future). When our offices re-open widely, hybrid schedules will be available for most positions.
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements (please reference “Tax Senior/Supervisor” in the subject line) to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please also indicate which office you would prefer, or if you would prefer to work remotely.