You are prohibited from uploading, posting or otherwise distributing on this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane content that could produce any civil or criminal liability for either yourself or for Seiler LLP, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or any such similarly situated persons or entities.
As Is and As Available
Seiler makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning the operation of this website, the content, goods and/or services available on or through this website. You agree to visit this website solely at your own risk. You agree that your use of this website, and any content, goods and/or services available through this website is solely at your own risk. We do not warrant that this website will be available at all times or that a visitor’s use will be continuous and/or error free.
While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Seiler assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content contained on this site or on third-party external websites. Further, this website may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. In no event will Seiler or its related entities, or the agents or employees of the foregoing, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website, or in third-party external websites, or for any damages, including, but not limited to, compensatory, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Limitation of Liability
Seiler LLP will not be liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from the use of this website or third-party external websites. Neither we, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, serving, hosting, maintaining and/or updating this website shall be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages, including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or similar damages, including, but not limited to damages arising from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deterioration or corruption of files, deletion or corruption of email, errors, loss of data, loss of profits, defects, viruses, and/or delays, that result from your use of or inability to use this website, resulting from acts including but not limited to acts of god, network failure, hardware or software failure, theft, unauthorized access, Seiler’s negligence or your own errors and/or omissions, and any other cause, even if Seiler has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that this section applies to all content, goods and services available through this website. In any jurisdiction where exclusion or limitation of liability for any type of damage is prohibited, Seiler’s liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by that jurisdiction.
Venue & Jurisdiction
This site is governed by the laws of the state of California. Claims relating to the site or to the use of the website, and to the information content, material, goods and services available through this website are governed by the laws of California. You unconditionally, voluntarily, and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Mateo County, California for any litigation concerning this website. You agree not to plead forum non-conveniens in any such action.
Limitation on Usage
Seiler LLP may limit or terminate your access to any part of this website without notice to you.
Visitor On-Line Conduct
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes.
- You agree to use this website only for its intended purposes.
- Seiler reserves the right to prohibit any conduct that it deems to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to disrupt this website.
- You agree not to interfere with or
- compromise the security of this website, or any computers, servers, accounts, networks, data, software and/or hardware associated with this website.
- You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other visitor’s use of this website.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain access to any portion of this website, any computer, server, account, network, software or hardware associated with the website, from which you are restricted.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while visiting this website and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations applicable to this website and the Internet, including United States copyright and export regulations.
Any links provided on this website to third-party external websites are for general informational purposes only and Seiler LLP does not adopt or endorse any third-party statements contained or presented on such websites.
Further, the following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by Seiler LLP and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- Links that involve unauthorized use of our logo or any trademarks, service marks, taglines, or other copyrighted material
- Framing, inline links or metatags
- A hyperlink or another form of link that disguises the URL and bypasses the homepage
You agree to indemnify Seiler from any damages, losses, costs, or expenses that it may incur as a result of your use of this website or your use of the content, goods and/or services available through this website.