We are currently seeking experienced Tax Managers to join our Redwood City, San Francisco, San Jose, and Walnut Creek offices, or to work remotely.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Masters Degree in Accounting or Tax
- CPA preferred and/or J.D./LLM in Taxation
- Strong technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Team management skills including ability to lead, direct and coach
- Ability to build & cultivate strong personal relationships with peers in firm and the business community
- Excellent business skills and appropriate industry knowledge
- Business Development acumen
- Must successfully pass a background check
Essential duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and maintain positive client satisfaction
- Seek opportunities to be creative and innovative in serving clients
- Work closely with engagement partner and staff to meet client expectations
- Manage the assignment budgets and profitability in area of responsibility
- Keep current on applicable professional standards
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Participate in civic, business, community, and philanthropic activities
- Understand Seiler’s full services and industry capabilities
- Role model and mentor to new and existing staff
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners
- Participate in recruitment, business planning and retention initiatives
We offer a progressive, entrepreneurial environment with flexible schedule, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefit packages. Come be a part of the Seiler team!
Except where otherwise noted, roles may be located in any of Seiler LLP’s four Bay Area office locations (Redwood City, San Francisco, San Jose, or Walnut Creek) or remote from any location in the U.S. (occasional travel to the Bay Area may be required in the future). When our offices re-open widely, hybrid schedules will be available for most positions.
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes (please reference “Tax Manager” in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.