The Tax Manager/Principal role will be responsible for a full array of tax services in the areas of individual, partnership, corporate, trusts, estates and not-for-profit organizations and consulting to high-net-worth entrepreneurs, businesses, and family groups. Industries include real estate, investment companies, professional service companies, hi-tech, manufacturing, distribution and not-for-profit organizations. They will possess an understanding of accounting principles and develop professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. The successful Tax Manager/Principal will effectively manage their time and deliverables, while taking ownership of assignments and accepting responsibility for work product.
- Minimum of 6-12 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Masters Degree in Accounting or Tax
- CPA preferred and/or J.D./LLM in Taxation
- Strong technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Team management skills including ability to lead, direct and coach
- Ability to build & cultivate strong personal relationships with peers in firm and the business community
- Excellent business skills and appropriate industry knowledge
- Business Development acumen
- Must successfully pass a background check
Essential duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and maintain positive client satisfaction
- Seek opportunities to be creative and innovative in serving clients
- Effectively supervise staff
- Work closely with engagement partner and staff to meet client expectations
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the firm and perform work on all levels of engagement with no supervision.
- Manage the assignment budgets and profitability in area of responsibility
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and communicate the importance of ethics to all levels of Staff and Managers
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Participate in civic, business, community, and philanthropic activities
- Understand Seiler’s full services and industry capabilities
- Assume full responsibility for planning, supervising and completing projects
- Role model and mentor to new and existing staff
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners
- Participate in recruitment, business planning and retention initiatives
We offer competitive, comprehensive salary & benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment!
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements (please reference “Tax Manager/Principal” in the subject line) to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Salary Range: $130k – $300k + bonus