We are currently seeking an experienced Litigation Manager / Senior Manager to join our Redwood City or San Francisco office.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Litigation Manager / Senior Manager will work for the Litigation practice within the firm. The forensic accounting team serves as either experts or consultants to legal counsel and other clients in family law mediation and arbitration matters, including support analyses, financial tracings, valuations, and division of assets. The Litigation Manager will have frequent interaction with partners and staff and is an integral member of the litigation team.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Managing litigation projects for the following:
- Marital dissolution – asset tracings, support calculations, division of assets, marital standard of living, discovery assistance;
- Business valuation – Business valuations for marital dissolution and business litigation matters;
- Consultation on marital settlement agreements, pre-marital agreements and post-nuptial agreements;
- Strategic input on family law matters to assist legal counsel, clients and staff;
Other responsibilities include:
- Design and oversee financial, economic and industry-specific research to support forensic accounting analyses
- Review and analysis of tax returns, financial statements and other documentation
- Manage and oversee professional and para-professional staff
- Review, analyze and interpret client contracts, agreements, documents and other data
- Develop and maintain relationships with attorneys and generate business for the Forensic Accounting/Family Law practice
- 7–10+ years’ experience
- BA/BS degree
- CPA, CVA, CFE and/or ABV preferred
- Forensic accounting experience
- Tax compliance experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office & computer skills
- Quicken, QuickBooks and Marital Dissolution Software knowledge a plus
- Detail and client service oriented
- Strong analytical, written & oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and multi-task on a variety of multiple client projects
- Ability to prioritize with effective time management skills
- Ability to work both independently & within a team environment
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements (please reference “Litigation Manager / Senior Manager” and either Redwood City or San Francisco in the subject line) to email@example.com for immediate consideration.