We are currently seeking an experienced Litigation Associate / Senior Associate to join our Redwood City or San Francisco office.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Litigation Associate will work for the Litigation practice within the firm. The forensic accounting team serves as either experts or consultants to legal counsel and other clients in family law mediation and arbitration matters, including support analyses, financial tracings, valuations, and division of assets. The Litigation Associate will have frequent interaction with partners and staff and is an integral member of the litigation team.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare asset tracings, support calculations, division of assets, marital standard of living, and discovery assistance for marital dissolutions
- Prepare business valuations for marital dissolution and business litigation matters
- Develop and populate spreadsheet models and/or databases to assist with the analysis of client data
- Perform financial, economic and industry-specific research to support our analyses
- Review and analyze client tax returns, financial statements and other documentation
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Previous Family Law Litigation support and/or Tax Compliance experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft & computer skills
- Strong analytical, written & oral communication skills
- Must be detail and client service oriented
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Ability to work both independently & within a team environment
- Takes ownership of assignments and accepts responsibility of work product
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements (please reference “Litigation Associate / Senior Associate” and either Redwood City or San Francisco in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.