Yvonne Dai, CPA
Yvonne is a CPA in California with nearly 15 years of experience providing tax planning, compliance, and consulting services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
She holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Tax and financial planning for high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational families with personal and business assets both inside and outside of the U.S.
- Federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning for partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, trusts, and private foundations
- Business and accounting services
- Equity compensation and stock option planning for entrepreneurs and senior executives
- Foreign transactions and reporting for domestic clients
- Client representations in IRS and Franchise Tax Board matters
Yvonne began her accounting career at Seiler in 2008. She is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master’s degree in Accounting, San Jose State University
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Hunan University of Science and Technology
- Certified Public Accountant, California