Kevin C. Paul, FCA, MBA
Chief Operating Officer
Kevin is Seiler’s Chief Operating Officer and has over 30 years of financial and operations leadership experience. Kevin is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and plays a key role in the development and execution of the firm’s strategic initiatives. He is responsible for overseeing the firm’s functions in finance, human resources, recruiting, learning and development, administration, marketing, information technology, and risk management, among others.
Kevin has spent the bulk of his career working in professional services, first as a public accountant, then as a financial and operations executive in various industries. His specialty is working with firms and their leadership during times of evolution and growth.
Prior to joining Seiler, Kevin spent ten years with a prominent IP law firm serving as the Executive Director, CFO and Chair of the Executive Management Committee. In previous in-house roles he oversaw the finances of investment management, data publishing and manufacturing companies. At the outset of his career, he spent ten years in auditing and forensics with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Legal Administrators
Education / Certification
- Certified Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- M.B.A. in International Business and Finance, London Business School, United Kingdom
- M.B. in Taxation, University of Essex, United Kingdom
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Essex, United Kingdom
- Executive Director and CFO, Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP
- Chief Financial Officer, Roxbury Capital Management, LLC
- Controller, O’Neil Data Systems, Inc
- Chief Financial Officer, Chem Dry
- Senior Audit Manager/Forensic Auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Good Shepherd Shelter
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- The Boys and Girls Club of Venice