Dino Ross, CPA
Dino Ross is a CPA with 15 years of experience advising senior executives and other high-net-worth individuals. He works extensively with clients’ trusts and private foundations, as well as their closely held companies and real estate holdings.
Dino has expertise with:
- Preparation of federal and state fiduciary income tax returns, including income tax planning to minimize taxes
- Tax compliance and consulting services for high-net-worth individuals, multi-generational families, privately held companies, and trusts
- Planning for founders and senior executives regarding concentrated stock positions, stock options, and other equity compensation structures
- Advising on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and the CARES Act
Dino joined Seiler in 2021. Prior to that, he was Senior Manager, Private Client Service, with RSM US LLP.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Education / Certification
- Master of Science in Accounting with Tax Specialization, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Member, University of Illinois at Chicago Business Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Blessings in a Backpack
- Volunteer, Ladder Up