David M. Sacarelos, CPA
David is a CPA with nearly 30 years of experience, and has worked with a variety of clients over the years, including high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational families; private foundations and public charities; privately owned businesses ranging from early-stage to mature; and a range of partnerships in real estate, investments, and others.
David is the firm’s leading tax specialist in private foundations and other non-profit organizations, and he holds particular expertise in advising families and individuals with respect to their philanthropic goals.
David is the partner in charge of Business Development and Marketing. David is also Seiler’s partner-in-charge of coordinating cross-border engagements through our HLB International network, a global independent network of accounting and consulting firms with presence in 130 jurisdictions. In this capacity, he works especially closely with Asia-Pacific, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and European engagements.
David holds expertise in the following disciplines:
- Income, tax, estate and financial planning and consulting for complex tax and financial transactions
- Non-profit governance matters
- Philanthropic planning for individuals and families, including gifts of personal property, businesses, stocks, shares, real estate and fine art
- M&A advisory for domestic and international businesses, including structuring and due diligence
- Representation of clients before taxing authorities (IRS, FTB, etc.)